COVID 19 – KEEPING YOU SAFE
We’re so excited to be opening the shops again on 15th
June and can’t wait to see you all again. We will be measuring and fitting shoes as normal but we’ve made a few changes in store and how we work in order to keep everyone safe.
- We’re limiting the number of customers in store at any one time, so please wait outside the door until one of us calls you in. Please use the markers on the floor to help you stay 2m apart.
- We will be trialling a new appointment system alongside walk in’s to try to minimise waiting time. One staff member will serve appointments and another staff member will serve walk in customers. Please will both wait outside and we’ll call you in when our previous customer has left.
- Where possible, please can just 1 parent come into the shop with your child in order to keep the number of people in store to a minimum.
Sanitising and Hygiene.
- We will have a hand sanitiser at the door and we ask that everyone, including children please use this when you come into the shop.
- We now have separate fitting stations and all fitting stools, seats, gauges etc will be sanitised between customers. Please can we ask that you try to remain in the same area once you have been seated.
- We continue to have our shoes out on display; however we ask you please not to touch if possible. If you are looking at gifts, please make sure your hands are sanitised beforehand.
- We will continue to bring you a selection of shoes to try on and these must all be tried on wearing a clean pair of socks (including sandals). Please remember to bring clean socks with you, but if you forget we do have new socks available to purchase for just £1 that you can use for trying on shoes and then take home with you. Unfortunately we are no longer able to lend socks out for trying on due to Covid 19.
- All shoes will be sprayed with a sanitising spray before being put away.
- Please pay by a contactless payment method if possible.
- We will not have any shop toys in our play area for the time being so please feel free to bring a toy with you. (You can bring one for your child too if you like)
- Unfortunately our toilets will not be available for customer use for the time being
- We will all be wearing PPE including a mask, Visor and gloves to enable us to measure feet in a safe way. Our masks are nice and colourful and child friendly but it might be worth letting your children know in advance so they’re not surprised to see us looking a little different J
- We will also have a Perspex fitting screen available in all the shops that we can fit shoes behind for anyone that feels like they need a little extra protection.
- We will have a Perspex sneeze guard at the till.
- We understand that whilst we are excited to have our shops open again, it may not be possible for some of you to come to see us just yet. Don’t worry, we’re still here for you. Please feel free to message us on our Hopscotch facebook page, or Email at email@example.com and we’ll talk you through our remote measuring service. We will help find the shoes you need and either have your shoes ready to collect at the door, or we will post to you FOC.