COVID 19 – FREEDOM DAY
From July 19th 2021
We're all looking forward to 'Freedom Day' when restrictions are relaxed, however, due to the close contact nature of fitting shoes, as a team we have decided that most of our current safety procedures will remain in place for the time being.
We really do appreciate your support as we all work together to get through 'hopefully' this last leg of the pandemic.
- We’re still limiting the number of customers in store at any one time to either 2 of 3 families, depending on the size of the shop, so if you could please continue to wait outside until we have space we'd really appreciate it.
- Booking an appointment is the best way to make sure that you don't have to wait too long, especially at busy times. Please click on the link on our home page where you can make a booking very easily. NOTE: Please don't book an appointment if you just want a measure as this is very quick to do so you don't need to take up a full appointment for this. Please wait at the door and we'll be with you as soon as we can.
- We are continuing to serve walk-in customers so if you haven't booked an appointment, please do come along and wait outside the door and we'll be with you as soon as we can.
- Where possible, please can just 1 parent come into the shop with your child in order to keep the number of people in store to a minimum.
Sanitising and Hygiene.
- We have a hand sanitiser at the door so please make use of this if you can.
- We continue to have separate fitting stations, and all fitting stools, seats, gauges etc will be sanitised between customers.
- Please don't forget your socks as shoes will need to be tried on with socks. If you forget them, we do have some available for £1 that you can buy and take home with you.
- We will not have any shop toys in our play area for the time being so please feel free to bring a toy with you. (You can bring one for your child too if you like!!!!)
- Staff will continue to wear either a mask or visor at all times whilst measuring and fitting shoes, and, although you now don't have to wear a mask, we ask that you still do if you can in order to protect our lovely staff and other customers in the shop.
- We also have a Perspex fitting screen available in all the shops that we can fit shoes behind for anyone that feels like they need a little extra protection.